On 25 June 2015, Mirny hosted ALROSA’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
The shareholders approved the company’s annual report, financial statements and made a number of decisions on profit distribution for 2014. They voted to pay out the 2014 year-end dividend of RUB 10.826 billion, or RUB 1.47, per ordinary share with a par value of 50 kopecks. That is in line with the payments made a year earlier.
The record date for the shareholders with dividend rights is 15 July 2015.
The shareholders elected the following members to ALROSA’s Supervisory Board:
1. Peter Alekseyev, CEO of Republican Investment Company (nominated by shareholders as a designated state representative);
2. Sergey Barsukov, Department Director at the Russian Ministry of Finance;
3. Yegor Borisov, Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
4. Alexander Galushka, Minister for the Development of the Russian Far East;
5. Maria Gordon, Chief Portfolio Manager at Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO) until 2014;
6. Yevgenia Grigoryeva, Minister of Property and Land Relations of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
7. Oleg Grinko, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Sberinvest Asset Management Company (nominated by shareholders as an independent director);
8. Galina Danchikova, Chairwoman of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
9. Andrey Zharkov, President (CEO) of ALROSA;
10. Valentina Kondratyeva, Head of State Autonomous Agency Center for Strategic Research of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) (nominated by shareholders as a designated state representative);
11. Valentin Nikiforov, Head of Representative Office of Nyurbinsky District in Yakutsk; Director of Business Incubator Municipal Budgetary Institution (nominated by shareholders as an independent director);
12. Anton Siluanov, Finance Minister of the Russian Federation;
13. Pavel Ulyanov, Head of Energy Division at RUSAL Global Management B.V. (nominated by shareholders as an independent director);
14. Oleg Fedorov, member of ALROSA Supervisory Board;
15. Alexey Chekunkov, CEO of Far East and Baikal Region development Fund.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board and members of the committees will be elected at the next meeting of ALROSA’s Supervisory Board.
FBK was approved as the Company’s RAS auditor for 2015, PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit being the IFRS auditor.
The shareholders approved the amended documents to receive a public joint-stock company status, and considered a number of other matters.