Potential buyers (partners) must comply with the requirements as follows:
- transparency and availability of the information about potential buyers (partners) and their activities, including: transparency of the corporate management structure, availability of the information about shareholders, management bodies;
- reliability, financial stability, due performance of duties and obligations, operations in keeping with the rules of corporate liability for complying with the industry standards; reliable business reputation of the company and its management on the market;
- no reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy procedures pending against the company or the grounds therefor;
- activity of the company is not suspended in compliance with the procedure established by the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation or legislation of other states;
- no violation of civil, tax, customs or other legislation recognized by the market conjuncture and production committee as substantial.