Potential buyers (partners) from outside the market of the Russian Federation should submit the following documents to ALROSA:
- DIAMONDS ALROSA Questionnaire
- Consent to personal data processing together with passport copy
- Company registration documents (certificate, trading license, etc.)
- Extract from the trade register of the country of registration or other equivalent proof of legal capacity in accordance with the legislation of the country of registration
- Reference from the bank, not more than 1 (one) month old
- Power of attorney for persons authorized to negotiate and sign documents on behalf of an economic entity
When examining applications, ALROSA’s Market Conjuncture and Production Committee considers the relationship history of the company with ALROSA Company.
When appropriate, potential buyers (partners) must notify DIAMONDS ALROSA about all the changes in the submitted documents within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the day of change.